Sunday, January 17, 2010

Csi Volleyball What Do These Random Dreams Mean?

What do these random dreams mean? - csi volleyball

I had strange dreams and are random.

Okay, so it has, in my view a couple of years and have seen some of my friends and two guys who really do not know. We were all on the beach with good weather, and while we were playing beach volleyball Massacre dude with a chainsaw suddenly accelerated and then play to the left and was asked to volleyball? and one of my friends have said, no, and started us well for the Petes beach for hunting, until I woke up! I seriously do not know why I dreamed that I have not seen any horror movies, yesterday, kill, or even to think .......

My other dream was that I was a person in New York, so basically my dream CSI CSI: NY was fighting "... and I was in a room with a table of a circle and ate all my favorite Starbucks Frappuccino Strawberry Milk Shake with whipped cream, laughing at the top of the case solved ... oO

Oookay then do my next dream still do not know whether it will happen today, but I wanted a policeman and aStreet Racer Drag and saw Paul Walker, Vin Deisel, Tyrese, and the whole band Yahh Fast and Furious ... We are racing for fun, we've been dreaming of Cuba (second) and then suddenly transported into a boat and had to find a treasure, and then I like about Paul ... To Yahh and Eva Mendes and the other girl does not love, and then it was my third dream that anyone ....... Surfing Randomm? yes!

hehe sorry if Kay is long, and what do you mean my dream?

4 comments:

Paul said...

.... and most of their dreams relate to movies and TV shows, and I think it is because of excessive television. You seem very active, as in volleyball, surfing, etc. .., both of their dreams than at the beach or somewhere ... hmm win a trip to somewhere! The massacre was a very good movie. Surfing is awesome!

Ashish said...

I think that television has had a big influence on you. even if you do not see what happened yesterday does not mean it in his dream. The DRAM to show their fears, their deepest secrets and desires fulfilled.

Ferro said...

You must be advertised a lot. Dismiss television, your dreams Viewing movies and TV shows ....

Amy19 said...

You dream my entire DVD collection!

For more information, watch TV less. :)

Post a Comment