Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Heart Shaped Headstones Can Anyone Tell Me Wear I Can Get Heart Shaped Or Crown Shaped Pasta, Please?

Can anyone tell me wear I can get heart shaped or crown shaped pasta, please? - heart shaped headstones

I would like to have a heart-shaped pasta or a crown-shaped pasta preparation for a macaroni salad for my daughter's celebration of the princess. I also find out where you go online to find ideas for other foods, such as making a horse Vegt Goard, a pumpkin or a small bathroom and a plaque. (with the pumpkin for the bathroom) Any help in this matter would be very grateful! Thank you!

3 comments:

ShuckyDu... said...

You can make your own pasta, to find a series of recipes for the dough and use small tools in the forms that you want. Otherwise ... to be very difficult to find forms of pasta.

Dixie B said...

Go to this site, which are all forms of pasta and Heart sold www.pastashoppe.com have something fun to ...

cristelle R said...

http://www.pastashoppe.com/store/cart.ph ...

Here's an online store pasta in Tennessee is a lot of fun shaped pasta ... This is the heart shape and comes with natural colors and even red!

Post a Comment