Saturday, January 2, 2010

Online Credit Card Payment System Accept Credit/debit Card Payments Online - Do I Understand The System?

Accept credit/debit card payments online - do I understand the system? - online credit card payment system

I `ma web developer and a customer asked me if you can accept payments by credit or debit card on your site.

So I have some research and maybe someone could check whether I `m always such a right.

1.My client needs to obtain a merchant account with the bank.
(this is in conversation with your bank or services are rendered
as worldpay.com (the service I found that knows no boundaries
where would be the company))

2.My Customer must subscribe to a service like payment gateway

3.Possibly online shopping service as payment gateways, which use HTTPS connection.
(HTTPS to the site in question available)

PS
My clients are companies in Latvia.

No comments:

Post a Comment